When: Feb 23 - Feb 24, 2022 All Day
Location: Adams County Fairgrounds
947 S Baltimore Avenue
Hastings, NE 68901 (map)
Join us for our annual Planter Clinic at the Adams County Fairgrounds in Hastings, NE. New this year - note the planter clinic will be two days - Wednesday, February 23-Thursday, February 24.
A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE FOR YOU
We understand it may be difficult to step away from your operation for a full day, so we have made our clinic days more flexible. You select which date works for you and then choose to attend any, or all, of the eight sessions offered that day. You can attend all sessions in one day, or come and go to sessions on different days as best fits your schedule. Lunch and afternoon refreshments will be provided both days. We encourage you to join us at the end of each session day at our clinic reception for food and adult beverages and time to visit with our LandMark team.
LandMark employees and vendor representatives will be available to answer questions as well as demonstrate how their products can enhance your operations profits with increased efficiency.
- Cabmonitor.com by DWE produces a full line of Monitor Rails, Display Mounts, 2-Way Radio Mounts, and Shelf packages for Tractors, Sprayers, Combines, and Windrowers.
- Starting with a new and more efficient nitrogen application method, 360 Yield Center has tested and developed products to add bushels and profit to your operation.
- SureFire Ag specializes in providing solutions for the control and application of liquid and dry fertilizer, seed, and chemical.
- Orthman manufactures agricultural equipment including tillage, cultivators, application and toolbars solutions helping growers become more efficient.
- Laforge is known for the reliability of its front linkages and front PTOs. Laforge also provides electronic controls for front hitches and universal guidance interfaces for rear implements valued in precision farming.
WANT TO MAKE A NIGHT OF IT?
A block of hotel rooms at a special rate ($109.95) has been set aside at the Holiday Inn Express in Hastings. When calling, request the LandMark rate.
- 3605 Cimarron Plaza Hastings, NE 68901
STUDENT RECRUITMENT ACTIVITY
Know of a high school student interested in learning about no-cost college? Join our Student Recruitment Activity during our Planter Clinic Wednesday, February 23. Students will learn about the latest in farm technology and equipment optimization as well as how they can receive a DEBT-FREE DEGREE when they become a LandMark Technician!
Schedule of Events
- 10:30-10:45 a.m. Intro to LandMark with a Technician Career Focus
- 10:45 a.m. Session 1
- 11:30 a.m. Session 2
- 12:15 p.m. Box Lunch
Students can leave after lunch or you are welcome to stay and attend more sessions.
Please RSVP separately from our planter clinic for the student recruitment activity for our meal count to Deanna Karmazin-Hagen by Friday, February 18.
email@example.com or 402-310-7561.
Create your own schedule from the classes below. All classes will be available both days. Please RSVP with the day you plan to attend on this event form or by contacting your local LandMark. Click here to download the schedule as a PDF and read all class descriptions.
Please note the 2:45 HYD / Ground Drive Meter / Frame / Parts / Planter class in Classroom 7 and the Orthman class in Classroom 8 changed names from the invitation.