The campgrounds is currently Open!
The Adams County Fairgrounds has a camper / trailer parking facility for overnight guests or camping conventions.
We have 396 hook ups in combinations of water, water and electric, or full service parking which consists of water, electric and sewer.
Our campgrounds features a shower house / restrooms for our guests to use. We have a dump station available as well.
The campground does not accept reservations. Camping is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Payment can be made with exact cash or by credit cards (in the Fairgrounds Office). We do accept local checks. Payments are accepted at the Fairgrounds Office, with the Camp Host, or by using the drop box located just south of the grandstands.
Rules & Guidelines
- Tent camping is limited to a max of one week.
- Please respect other campers.
- All trash must be properly disposed of.
- Grey and black water must be dumped at the dump station.
- Children and pets must be supervised and under control at all times. Pets must be on a leash at all times. Guests are expected to clean up after their pets.
- Restrooms and showers are for registered guests only.
- Campfires of any kind are not permitted.
Please Note: We are a seasonal campground. Open and closing dates of the campgrounds depends on the weather. There are several events that occur at the Fairgrounds in which we close our campgrounds to public camping.
Closed for any camping:
June 10th - June 16th, 2019 - Due to the Nebraska High School Rodeo Finals held at our fairgrounds.
July 11th - July 24th, 2019 - Due to the Adams County Fairfest held at our fairgrounds.